Friday 25 May 2012

Printing

This Morning I walked all the way to folly to buy the watercolour paper for printing. I wasn't sure how many prints I'll need, so I grabbed 15 A2 sheets, hoping I have enough. With everything I needed I signed into the textile workshop and began by mixing my paint (Pearl binder with a little bit of black and dark brown for an off white) All day I printed, printed and printed. I got all my sheets dont ready to form into folded structures. Some of my prints were a tiny bit faded in small areas due to something with the screen (I think it was something to do with an image that was previously exposed on the screen) that was causing the paint to not flow through as well but I think it's probably barely noticeable but even if it is I reckon it could look nice with tonal differences. Possibly a happy accident.

No comments: