Tuesday 22 May 2012

Paper Tests

I've visited the college library to see what different types of papers they have there to see what I could possibly use as I think I should see if there are any better types of paper to use for my dress, maybe with an interesting texture rather than just the plain smooth look. I found that most of the papers were quick thick gsm's but I did find a nice water colour paper with an interesting texture that I quite liked so I bought a couple of sheets to play with. It was thicker than my usual paper but noot too thick that it'd be impossible to get a nice clean fold.

I found when I made my folded structure with it it was a bit stiffer to use but still good and also had a much nicer and desirable texture and feel to it in comparison with my plain smooth paper.

No comments: