Thursday 17 May 2012

Paper Tube Necklace Idea


I started another of Clive's paper jewellery ideas for the folded paper tube necklace. I looked at my sample and thought that if I elongated the paper length and repeated the folds along it that it would make one long part of the necklace. I did so and found that because it was longer it was harder to fold and form but eventually got one part made, unfortunately that because it was longer it struggled to get the folds as smooth and straight as previously.


1 comment:

paper products said...

Great idea! I love toilet roll tube crafts but unfortunately we are not allowed to use them in Girl Guides as they have said it is too unhygienic! I wouldn't worry about it myself and think these would look cute on the tree with a little surprise in them.