Thursday 6 January 2011

Walking Drawing: Mary Clare Foa

I've came across Mary Clare Foa who does alot of movement drawing, where she'd draw while walking and a series of rapidly drawn views from trains that she’d record hastily in a few lines. I found this to link very well to my project, and something i could begin to experimnt with.



When I started this off I began by stoping and drawing sepreate pictures on a route.


Then I tried walking and drawing at the same time when I was visiting Oxford and London.



I then tried drawing on buses, where I started by drawing seperate pictures of each stop.


Then each stop on one page.


After that I drew everything on one page.


And finally I started drawing everything on one page and switching to a new page before the first page got too full of lines and scribble.



No comments: