Wednesday 6 March 2013

Tutorial with Kate

After panicking and being on the verge of tears from not knowing what to do with my ideas and how to start I thought best to seek out help with a tutorial. I got a tutorial with Kate to get me on the right tracks with my work. After discussing we figured that I need to get myself into the workshop and sample instead of obsessing over doing drawings. It's not that I need to be drawing with pen on paper, I need to be sampling and making with my ideas and not thinking that I need to put a tick next to "initial drawings". It was suggested that I could use some of my images to print and combine it with my idea to create folds in fabrics like I did with paper. Also that I can draw with stitch instead of with pencil. So obvious why didn't I think of it sooner.

No comments: