Friday 18 January 2013

Quilt Ideas

After screen printing it's really allowed me to think about what ideas I might have for what I want for my finished piece. At first I wanted a big quilt, then it changed to three mini quilts and then just one mini quilt. But now after considerations of all my ideas I think I return to the idea of three as I have too many ideas for just one mini quilt that I believe it's going to look over crowded. So to separate my ideas into 3 quilt pieces might work out better. My ideas for the three quilts are:

  • A torn quilt with layers of my screen printed design
  • A quilt with a laser cut of my leaf pattern on the first layer revealing text or screen print design
  • A formation of my fabric leaves in a quilt

For this to work it's going to be a lot of work to organize all the together. It may happen that I only make one of the quilts.

No comments: