Thursday 22 May 2014

Tutorial: Lisa Porche

Today I had my last tutorial with Lisa Porche. We discuss my final pieces so far, my colour combination and what i plan on doing. she gave me some suggestions on laser cutting some patterns out on the plastic and molding it together with the clear or printing on the plastic. I'm a bit skeptical that they could work as I know they won't let me put plastic in the laser cutting without knowing exactly what its made of and that whether printing on it will stick to material and not smudge and be blotchy. Also with the time I have left I don't think I have the time to test these ideas. During this time I run by her my idea of having some samples with my final piece display for the viewers to be able to touch the material and see how it feels. She suggested to me some ideas for displaying the samples. I will possibly do this if I have the time once the important parts of my work is done.

No comments: