Monday 12 May 2014

First Attempt at Final Piece

I spent all Friday, the weekend and this morning blasting through making my first final piece in time for the photography session. I used 4 x 5cm black, 5 x 3.5cm white and 6 x 2.5cm clear, using up the last of my plastic meaning i need to take another trip to London soon. Once I had finished making it I had to get it the the photography session. During the session I got to apply it to my model. Once I could see it on someone I could see that it was too short for what I was trying to achieve. I was thinking it would cover the whole chest and hang down from there but it was much smaller than imagined and sat above the chest. As of the size of the folds it was too much going on for the wearer and the viewer to have close to the head and that it needs to be lengthened.

No comments: