Friday 9 May 2014

Tutorial: James

Today I had a tutorial with James to talk about how my display is to work. From talking to Lisa Porche last I had decided to use flat cut out plastic to display my work on. Now I need to work out how I am to have the  cut out bodies at a display level. Lisa was suggesting having them suspended from the ceiling but in the hall I don't think that is possible and keeping them in the right place would be troublesome. I though of making them a stand for them to sit on plinths but It was suggested by James that it would probably look bulky and unappealing. James suggested the great idea of having them stuck to the wall but sitting away from it leaving a gap between the wall and the plastic. I weren't sure how that would work but he worked out that we could use dowels glued to the back of the plastic to slot into holes made in the wall.

No comments: