Tuesday 5 November 2013

Designer Research

As recommended I have focused on researching some fashion designers that I feel relates to the interests of my project. I have collected images from designers that show form, fold and lines within their clothing. More images can be found on my Pinterest. I'm planning on looking into these designers' work even more to find more

I have also looked at designers' collections for S/S 14 and it looks promising that whites and pales colours will be a popular trend as well as fabric pleats. I was mostly impressed with Christian Dior's S/S 14 Ready to Wear show as his work shows a lot of form, pleating and white.


Donna Karan                                         Channel     

Yiqing Yin                                           J.W. Anderson

David Koma                                   Christian Dior S/S 14

No comments: