Monday 12 November 2012

Tutorial: Kate

I am scared of my sketchbook and I've only just realized it and had to talk to someone about it or I'd never input into it. During my tutorial Kate told me that it doesn't matter on the presentation and to keep it solely on the quality of the content. I still can't decided whether to be putting my 2D samples in my sketchbook or photos of them in. I'm tempted to put them in my sketchbook like I did on my foundation which I was happy with and I might not need to be so concerned with how my sketchbook looks.

Also I need to differ between my 3DSP and my DD as my samples have been very much the same. I need to get into the textile workshop to start weaving. I think I now know what I'm going to do for my weave by looking at more patterns rather then seeing what I can weave with.

No comments: