Saturday 14 May 2011

Planning My installation

For my final installation I will be making a bedroom that is inspired by Tracy Emin's "My Bed". I will be doing a similar piece to this, creating a bedroom that shows restless sleep. I will be adding to this view of a room with a physical representation of dreams, to show show dreas merging with reality.
As the actual spaces for installations were not given to us at first i had some idea of what i wanted it to be like before I began creating it. This general idea helped shape the development of the space once it had been assigned, however I was unable to get a real plan in place before i could see what i was working with. Once I was able to get a feel for this, I could begin work on developing my ideas into the area I was given.

No comments: