Thursday 5 June 2014

Setting Up The Display

Today I got my display for my pieces set up. We had some problems with the screws where they didn't fit the slots in the keyhole hook. They could still sit on the wall but they can be knocked off easily. It was easily solved by replacing the screws. With the display set up i could begin arranging my neck pieces upon them. To get my pieces on without it looking too flustered took a few tries. I tried to layer them as the three sizes over lapped each other instead of one on top of the other. As the display are made with flat sheets of plastic they don't have the volume you would with a body meaning the pieces were too long and hung off the bottom of the display. To rectify this I pulled the pieces from behind the neck down the back of the display and clipped it to the frame holding it to the wall. Over all I'm really happy with my display.

No comments: