Monday 22 October 2012

Design Development Crit

I had my first group crit for Design Development today. It was certainly was a different experience I struggled to get involved and ask questions. I also found it difficult to think of questions for people working in a different material and I think people had the same issue when suggesting things for me. Maybe because I already have an idea in my head for where to go but I found what people were suggesting not to be entirely helpful as I certainly don't want to work in wire, glass or mosaics. I suppose the use of light to reveal secrete messages within the layers was an interesting idea but I'm rather pessimistic about it and the complications of getting a light for it. I also feel like I've done light before and I'm not sure I want to do it again. I think I'll just leave that idea for now any maybe come back to it later after I've worked more on making first.

No comments: